Sunday 8 May 2011

Validity of an argument

Yesterday i went to Giant Hypermarket in Kajang, I asked for the "Original Flavor"  Enfagrow which seems to have finished. The salesperson suggested that i buy the "Vanilla flavor" because I never tried it before.
Eventhough it is on discount , the price tag on the 1.7kg is RM86.89.
For me it is not a good argument because if my daughter dislike the flavor i be wasting money buying for it.
Even if the flavor is out of stock, he should suggested that for me to wait or to take my number when there is stock. But instead , suggested to buy the vanila flavor because i never try it yet.

1st question "Why buy the things that you are not sure?"
2nd question "Why have other flavors that doesnt sell much as the original"

Arguments is good because we will think better and know what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment